The kit consists of:
- 1 metre length of dash 3 braided hose
- Banjo fitting bolt and copper washers (3/8 UNF) for master cylinder feed to release bearing
- Bulkhead fitting
- Swivel union (engine bay side of bulkhead)
- Male union to suit release bearing feed
- Male union to suit release bearing bleed 8mm x 1mm pitch (dependent on slave cylinder thread)
- Male union to suit release bearing bleed 8mm x 1.25mm pitch (dependent on slave cylinder thread)
- Remote bleed screw
Please see the Fitting Instructions for more information
Please note that the slave cylinder must be in a partially compressed form when installed. Fitment of the slave cylinder in the extended state will result in the bearing being forced off the end of the inner shaft when the clutch is depressed. When used in a custom installation please check the actuation of the slave cylinder over the entire clutch pedal stroke.
The slave cylinder and bearing work in a different way to a manual installation in that the release bearing is in constant light contact with the clutch diaphragm fingers. This is achieved by an internal spring within the thrust bearing. There is no need to be concerned that the release bearing is in contact with the diaphragm at all times.
Bought a few parts from rwd now. Always great value and speedy service. This item was exactly the same. Perfect
As with all the parts I’ve purchased from RWD great quality service and price.
Hi, thanks for the great customer service, fast shipping and accomodating the extra parts for my custom setup. The parts quality is spot on and the installation went w/o problems.